Habilitative Supports / Respite

At A New Leaf, we offer habilitative support and respite services for children. Typically participants qualify through Medicaid with a developmental disability, although private pay is available.


If you would like to find out more about Habilitative Support or Respite Services or to see if or how your child qualifies, please contact us or submit an application below.